Location & Arrival
Our location in Fügenberg
Our hotel in Fügenberg is in a quiet location on the edge of the forest with a view of the entire lower Zillertal above the roofs of Fügen. The valley station of the Spieljochbahn is also located nearby.
Hotel Waldfriede | Waldfriedenweg 4 | A-6264 Fügenberg, Zillertal, Tyrol | Tel.: +43 5288 62253 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival by car
Coming from Germany: via Munich/Rosenheim - Kufstein (A12 - Inntal autobahn) - Wiesing/Zillertal autobahn exit - drive on the main Zillertal road (B169) to Fügen - Süd, take the 1st exit on the traffic circle - at the 2nd traffic circle go straight towards the Spieljochbahn. Above the Spieljochbahn, turn right at Gästehaus Laimböck. Our hotel is located at the end of the street.
Coming from Switzerland: towards Innsbruck (A8) - then on the A12 Inntal autobahn - Jenbach - Wiesing/Zillertal autobahn exit - drive on the main Zillertal road (B169) to Fügen - Süd, take the 1st exit on the traffic circle - at the 2nd traffic circle go straight towards the Spieljochbahn. Above the Spieljochbahn, turn right at Gästehaus Laimböck. Our hotel is located at the end of the street.
Arrival by tain
Coming from Germany: Munich - Rosenheim - Kufstein - Wörgl - Jenbach. Here, change trains to the Zillertalbahn and continue to the train station in Fügen.
Coming from Switzerland: Zurich - Feldkirch - Innsbruck - Jenbach. Here, change trains to the Zillertalbahn and continue to the train station in Fügen.
- Starting in December, the WESTbahn will travel to Innsbruck in Tyrol for the first time. Three direct connections to Vienna are planned per day.
- The Deutsche Bahn is now offering a new year-round direct connection between Innsbruck and Frankfurt, and the “Ski Express Tirol” is being extended from Hamburg to St. Anton am Arlberg.
- In winter, the new “TUI Ski Express” will run between Amsterdam and Tyrol for the first time.
- The Swedish ski express and “Snälltåget” night train, which starts in Malmö and stops in Copenhagen and Hamburg, will travel to Innsbruck in the future.
Depending on the availability of our hotel taxi, we will be happy to pick you up (with previous arrangement) for free from the Fügen train station or organize a pick-up service for a fee from the Jenbach train station.
Arrival by plane
Innsbruck airport (ca. 55 km)
Munich airport (ca. 177 km)
Salzburg airport ( ca. 155 km)
We will be happy to organize a pick-up service for a fee from these airports. Please let us know 3-4 days in advance if you would like this service.
- Starting in December, Air France will offer a direct flight twice a week between Paris and Innsbruck plus there will be a weekly charter flight on this route from Travel Europe.
- Air Dolomiti/Lufthansa are increasing their Frankfurt-Innsbruck direct connections to 4 daily rotations in winter.
- Jet2.com is providing more opportunities in the UK in the city of Bristol by offering a direct flight once a week from/to Innsbruck.
- For the first time since the pandemic, the regularly scheduled Innsbruck-Stockholm flight will be resumed by SAS Stockholm (once a week).
- As of December, Transavia will offer a twice weekly connection from Innsbruck to Brussels.
- Austrian will be offering a weekly connection between Berlin and Innsbruck from the end of January to the end of February.